In the spirit of transparency, we wish to inform you this video is not a real-time actual TKO Graphix installation. It’s a reenactment. More importantly, the video is a simple walk through of how to apply a decal. We hope you find it informative and helpful.
How to apply a vehicle decal
- 1. Clean the area — In most cases, isotope alcohol is a sufficient cleaning agent. Always use a soft, non-abrasive cloth and be sure the area is completely dry before applying the decal.
- 2. Measure where the decal is to be applied, and make target marks with a soft pencil.
- 3. Position the decal on the marks – be certain the decal is hitting the marks and is level.
- 4. Remove the backer. This puts the adhesive next to the vehicle. Keep one side attached to hold the decal in place.
- 5. Apply the decal with a squeegee, beginning in the middle and working out.
- 6. Remove the protective pre-mask beginning in one corner, and pulling steadily at a 180-degree angle.
You have now installed a decal on your vehicle. If you’d like a quote on decals or installation by one of our certified professionals, contact us at 888–544-8051 or request a quote.